You can import your playlists from Swedebeat by connecting your Swedebeat account to your Intelligent Cycling profile. This ensures your music is always available on all your devices. We simply connect to the Swedebeat server and find the right playlist when you need it!
With Swedebeat, it's easy to secure the correct music licensing for your studio. Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Swedebeat is the leading fitness music provider in Europe for commercial facilities.
The following topics will be explained below:
- How to "merge and publish" a playlist in the Swedebeat app.
- How to connect to Swedebeat via the Intelligent Cycling Desktop App.
- How to import a playlist.
- Music mapping.
- Playing the workout with integrated music.
1. How to "merge and publish" a playlist in the Swedebeat app
- Open the menu and click "playlist".
- Generate a new playlist or choose one of your existing playlists.
- Once you open the playlist, click "merge & publish".
- When you click "merge & publish", a mix will be generated and uploaded based on your playlist, including all your editing. Please note that this can take several minutes.
Don't use special characters when naming your playlist. If you add special characters such as "ö, å, æ, ø, -, !", you won't be able to import them into the Intelligent Cycling Session Designer.
You can only "Merge & Publish" playlists you've created yourself. However, Swedebeat will add this functionality for pre-made playlists at a later date.
2. How to connect to Swedebeat via the Intelligent Cycling Desktop App
When you open the Intelligent Cycling Session Designer you can find the Swedebeat icon on the lower left side of the screen. You will be asked to log in using your Swedebeat account information when you click the icon.
3. How to import a playlist
When you're successfully connected to Swedebeat, the "import music window" launches. Your Swedebeat profile name will be visible on the left side of the screen, and your playlist will be visible on the right-hand side. You can either scroll to find the playlist you need for this workout or use the search bar in the top-right corner. Finally, click the playlist you want to use.
You can't delete playlists you've already "Merged & Published" from the app. Swedebeat will make this option available in a later release.
4. Music mapping
The Session Designer generates an audio waveform below the workout timeline when the playlist has been imported. This graph indicates when the volume level rises and falls, helping you pinpoint when the music is high energy or low energy. You can now move along the timeline-indicator bar and hit play to listen to the music while adding intervals. When your workout is done, click SAVE WORKOUT in the top-right corner.
5. Playing the workout with integrated music
When you've saved your workout you can find it in the "My Workouts" section. We display the Swedebeat logo next to all workouts with a connected Swedebeat playlist.
When you hit "play" on the workout, a message pops up at the bottom of the player-selection window, telling you that we are caching the playlist to make it available offline for that specific workout. The message will change to "ready" when it's done, but you don't have to wait for the software to finish caching the playlist. If you hit play, we continue the process in the background. If you launch the workout from your mobile app, we will take you through the same flow.