You can import your playlists from Swedebeat by connecting your Swedebeat account to your Intelligent Cycling® profile. This ensures your music is always available on all your devices. We simply connect to the Swedebeat server and find the right playlist when you need it!
With Swedebeat it is easy to secure the correct music licensing for your studio. Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Swedebeat is the leading fitness music provider in Europe for commercial facilities.
The following topics will be explained below:
- How to "merge and publish" a playlist in the Swedebeat app
- How to connect to Swedebeat in the Intelligent Cycling® desktop app
- Importing playlist
- Music mapping
- Playing the workout with integrated music
1. How to "merge and publish" a playlist in the Swedebeat app
- Open the menu and click "playlist"
- Generate a new playlist or choose one of you already excisting playlists
- Once you open the playlist you will see "merge & publish"
- When you click "merge & publish" a mix will be generated and uploaded based on your playlist including all your editing. Please note that this can take several minutes.
Only use normal characters when naming your playlist. If you add special characters like "ö. å, æ, ø, -, !" and similar, you will not be able to import them into the Intelligent Cycling® Session Designer.
The danger element can be used how ever you need, but has a certain significance in some industry standards.
You can only "Merge & Publish" playlists that you have created. Swedebeat will later add the option so you can also use this function for pre-made playlists.
2. How to connect to Swedebeat in the Intelligent Cycling® desktop app
When you open the Intelligent Cycling Session® Designer you will see the Swedebeat icon in the low left side of the screen. When you click this you will be asked to login using your Swedebeat account informations.
3. Importing playlist
When you have connected you will see the "import music window". Your Swedebeat profile name will be visible on the left side and your playlist will be visible on the right side. You can either scroll to find the playlist you need for this workout or use the search bare in in top right corner. Click the playlist you want to use.
It is not yet possible to delete playlists you have "Merged & Published" from the app. Swedebeat will make this option available in a later release.
4. Music mapping
When the playlist is loaded into the Session Designer you will see a music wave-image below the timeline. This wave-image will indicate high and low energy in your music playlist. You can now move the timeline-indicator bar and hit play to listen to the music while adding intervals. When your workout is done, click SAVE WORKOUT in the top right corner.
5. Playing the workout with integrated music
When you have saved your workout you can find it in the "my workout" section. The workouts will have the Swedebeat icon as a proof that the music is connected to the workout profile.
When you click play on the workout you will see a message in the player-selecting-window showing that we are catching the playlist to make it offline available for that specific workout. It will say "ready" when done, but you do not have to wait for it to finish caching the playlist. You can just hit play and we will continue this process in the background. The same flow will happen if you play the workout from your mobile app.