The Journey is a patent-pending software that generates immersive worlds based on the workout profile of any workout on the Intelligent Cycling platform. All assets are being randomly generated every time you hit play and begin your workout. It is impossible to roll out all aspects of how The Journey generates the world around you, because it is a patent-pending software, and because there are more than 10.000 x 10.000 variations being used every time you hit play. However, the most important feature – the road on which you travel – is mainly controlled by your workout profile and the following inputs:
- Low RPM will simulate a climb
- High RPM will simulate a flat road (might even be downhill)
- Position on the bike
- "Seated" will flatten the road ahead
- "Standing" will generate a climb ahead
- Intensity is used in combination with RPM and Position to decide the speed of which the road will travel, and how big of a climb you have to conquer.