The Journey generates immersive worlds with cool assets to keep you motivated while you work out. However, it also provides useful details to help guide you through the workout. Learn more about the information given during the ride below.
Here is a video that will show you the meaning of the visuals and where they are located on the screen.
The visuals at the top of the screen will show you the following information:
- The current interval time and color intensity (the circle)
- Position (seated/standing)
- %FTP (power) or %HRmax (heart rate) (if set as your training parameter)
- Workout Profile
- Time left in segment
- Time left in total
The world around you acts as a guide in and of itself. Watch out for these features:
- Color on the road or on the side of the road indicates the current intensity
- Portals between intervals mark the transition to the next interval and its intensity
- The road (uphill/downhill/flat/speed) reflects the workout profile