When running a workout in the mobile app you can easily access the playlist, skip intervals, pause or quit the workout or even adjust your FTP or HRmax while you ride.
This video will show you how to use the player controls in the mobile app
In the player window you have 2 options:
- Swipe left to see the playlist.
- Swipe up to access the player controls.
1. Swipe left: Playlist
The playlist lists all songs connected to the workout. The song currently playing is marked with green.
If you want to return to the player simply swipe right.
2. Swipe up: Player controls
Use the three top menus to access different controls. They will give you the following options:
- Workout: This menu allows you to jump between intervals, pause it (only available for MP3 file playlists or workouts without music), or quit the workout.
- FTP: Adjust your FTP based on your current fitness level.
- HR max: Adjust your maximum heart rate if needed.
You leave the player controls by swiping down on the active window.